30.1.09

My Walk To School

Since the beginning of this semester I’ve been walking to my school almost every school day. The walk is about 2.5 miles and after about two days of braving the cold through downtown, I wised up.

I decided to try my luck with the downtown skyways, which added very little time and very much warmth to my walk. I would say that about half of my walk is now indoors. I go through about 12 different skyways, all while feeling very out of place with the busy professionals walking around. I enjoy it thoroughly.

The walk takes about 45min, but the video is time lapsed down to 5min. It’s a little bumpy…enjoy the ride!

3 comments:

Philip said...

Cool.

Unknown said...

Boy...that was bumpy but I really liked knowing what your walk is like great music, was that pedro?

Unknown said...

p.s. it's tracy...not sure why it says russ, I swear he rules this computer!