26.7.08

20 Questions About Bathrooms: Question #5

5. Is the fact that I never use washcloths weird, or are there others out there?

I realize that I’m probably in the minority on this one, however I can’t bring myself to use a washcloth in the shower and think it’s efficient. Just give me a bar of soap. Oh, wait. Upon further consideration of the subject, it seems to me that maybe women use the wash cloths when they shave their legs,…gosh, now I’m all confused. Are the washcloths used primarily for shaving?? To find out I plan on showering with a woman,……in the near future,…..it’s for the sake of science

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so you know I also do not use a washcloth when showering - just a bar of soap. Sometimes not even that; I just spit into my hands and use my body's natural cleansing agents.

Tracy said...

Hey Brett, here's a little secret most girls use a luffa you know those, fluffy things on a string. You squirt body wash in it and it makes a nice lather. Personally I've moved on to the good old bar of soap method with NO washcloth. Although research still might be needed to see what others do. :)