23.7.08

The Infrared Life

I have to wear an Arc Flash #2 compliant shirt; it's a large so it doesn't fit very well. I saunter around the AFB Hospital building going from electrical room to mechanical room to electrical room pushing carts with important looking equipment on it. When I walk past the orderlies, doctors, or secretaries in places that I surely don't belong, they look at me and then quickly look away because they are somehow assured that I know what I'm doing and that I'm supposed to be there.
We've nicknamed our Motel the 'Notel'. It appears that we are almost the only ones staying in a Motel with more than a hundred rooms. If you're in Dayton, OH stop by....please please stop by.

1 comment:

Philip said...

Some dreamer thought, "If you build it, they will come." Little did he know the rule didn't apply to motels.