15.12.08

My Personal Mission Statement

My purpose is to express my childish nature, funny shaped peanut collection and plasma TV by crushing distant objects between my fingers when I squint with one eye, by showing the peanut collection off to my neighbor sue and by positioning the TV in front of my picture window so the people walking past can see my kickass TV to Win the superbowl, make a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, fix the used ping pong table that I found behind my garage a month ago and obtain at least $23.00 by 12/15/2009.

make your own here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mine made no sense:

My purpose is to express my love for television, glass eye and wife's candles by sitting on the couch, by removing it from its socket and by smelling them to caress a dolphin, survive a gunshot wound, watch more television and obtain at least $0.30 by 12/18/2009.