4.6.09

I Love Your Hair, Guy.

This is painted on a bridge that I traverse on frequent bike excursions.(click for bigger)

Missing hands and feet. Check
Invisible bicycle. Check
Whitewall tires. Check
Kickass hairdo. Check

This guy is a hipster extraordinaire.
All he is missing is some neon sunglasses and a PBR tallboy.
Upon closer inspection I realize this is more than some average Minneapolis hipster.
There is only one man I know that can pull off a hairdo like that.
It’s our founding father! Georgie Washington

I’ve created this mock-up to demonstrate my point and reveal the true George Washington to the world!

Thank God for my fine abilities in MSPaint.

2 comments:

Philip said...

O. M. G. Brett, you're my new hero. My old hero was also named Brett, and happened to be you.

Tracy said...

Now that is funny! I love it, that is a kick ass hair do. It also likes like dog ears but George Washington is very fitting.