5.8.08

4 Litle Things That Drive Me Batty

1. Hair stuck to my soap: I realize I've been talking about soap far too much lately, however I want to say that having little hairs plastered to my soap drives me batty. Sometimes I spend more time in the shower trying to remove the hairs from my Zest bar than I do cleaning my bod. It's just so gross to pick up a hairy bar of soap.

2. Tube Tops: I really do not understand these things. They always looks so stupid and uncomfortable. I get strapless dresses, they look fantastic! Tube tops though,....uck! They drive me batty! They are just a tube of fabric that offers a whole lot of nothing, it's like shrink wrap for a woman's torso.

3. Fat People in those collapsible camping chairs: I usually see this prior to parades or outdoor concerts when folks are nabbing a prime piece of real estate to watch something great. Turns out I'm probably way out of line on this one, but it seems to me that it's so typical and it drives me batty! The ones that bother to come early and set up chairs are the fat ones. Arduously overflowing from the sides of their red Coleman chair which is straining to keep everything together....poor chair.

4. Anytime that an emcee or announcer has to use a piece of paper to address an audience: Look, if you have the balls to speak publicly at least have the courtesy to talk to your audience. I'm not suggesting that public speakers should memorize everything that they want to say. I am suggesting, on the other hand, that if I see another public speaker with his head in some piece paper, reading directly from it, I....I....well, I can't say what drastic things I may do. Probably just sit there quietly, angrily judging him and his poor speaking skills....all while being driven batty.

1 comment:

Philip said...

#1 might explain why people use washcloths... It puts the soap on the cloth and puts it in the basket!

Fat people in general bother me. How in the world do they get that big?!